Views: 8 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-02-11 Origin: Site
(1) The State Council Information Office held a press conference on the operation of the agricultural and rural economy in 2021
On January 20, the State Council Information Office held a press conference on the operation of the agricultural and rural economy in 2021. It was stated at the meeting that new steps will be taken in the transformation and upgrading of agricultural machinery and equipment in 2021. It is expected that the comprehensive mechanization rate of crop cultivation and harvesting will exceed 72%, and the loss rate of the three main grains will be reduced by an average of 1 percentage point. The high-standard farmland project areas are more mechanized than non-project areas. The level is increased by 15-20 percentage points.
(2) The national expert group for the transformation of farmland suitable for mechanization in hilly and mountainous areas held an annual summary meeting
Recently, the national expert group for the mechanization of farmland in hilly and mountainous areas held a meeting. At the meeting, the results of the mechanization of farmland in hilly and mountainous areas across the country in 2021 were summarized, and the work arrangements for 2022 were deployed. He also affirmed the progress and achievements made by the expert group in various work in 2021.
(3) Complete sets of facilities and equipment for initial processing of soybean and oil crops will be included in the scope of subsidies for new agricultural machinery products
The Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs recently issued the "14th Five-Year Plan for the Development of the National Planting Industry", which proposed to increase the subsidy support for the purchase of agricultural machinery, and to include the complete set of facilities and equipment required for the initial processing of soybean and oil crops into the scope of the pilot subsidy for new agricultural machinery products.
(4) The list of national star-level grass-roots agricultural technology extension agencies and star-level agricultural technology service organizations was announced
The General Office of the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs announced the list of national star-level grass-roots agricultural technology promotion institutions and star-level agricultural technology service organizations, and selected and recommended 150 units as national star-level grass-roots agricultural technology promotion institutions and 100 as national star-level agricultural technology socialization organizations. service organization.
(5) The list of typical entrepreneurial cases of "women new peasants" across the country has been released
Recently, the General Office of the All-China Women's Federation and the General Office of the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs decided to recommend and share 99 typical entrepreneurial cases of "women new peasants" across the country, including the "organic farm model that benefits farmers", "creating rural characteristic industries with wisdom", and "factory-based seedling support". Spring ploughing” and other entrepreneurial models.
(6) The group standard of "Technical Specifications for Ditching and Laminating Duplex Working Machines" will be implemented soon
The China Circulation Association issued the group standard "Technical Specifications for Trenching and Laminating Compound Working Machines", and stated that the standard will be officially implemented on February 18, 2022.
(7) The total export value of tractors in 2021 will increase by nearly 40%
Recently, China Customs announced the import and export data of agricultural machinery from January to December 2021. The total export value of agricultural machinery increased by 19.6% compared with the same period in 2020, of which the total export value of tractors increased by 37.3% compared with the same period in 2020; the total import value of agricultural machinery decreased by 20.2% compared with the same period in 2020, of which harvesting machinery decreased compared with the same period in 2020. 30.3%, and tractors increased by 48.4%.
(8) Heilongjiang held a review meeting for the first batch of products submitted for purchase subsidies from 2021 to 2023
Recently, the Department of Agriculture and Rural Affairs of Heilongjiang Province organized an expert review meeting for the first batch of agricultural machinery purchase subsidies and filing products declared from 2021 to 2023 at the provincial agricultural machinery appraisal station. The meeting reviewed a total of 2,573 agricultural machinery and tools of 9 categories, 18 sub-categories and 31 items that were independently submitted by 496 production enterprises.
(9) Shanghai will also implement the new “National IV” emission regulations ahead of schedule
A few days ago, the Shanghai Municipal Bureau of Ecology and Environment issued the "Notice on Shanghai's Early Implementation of the National Fourth Phase of the National Non-Road Mobile Machinery Emission Standard (Draft for Comment)". It is clearly pointed out that from May 1, 2022, non-road mobile machinery below 560kW (including 560kW) sold in Shanghai and the diesel engines installed must meet the requirements of the "National IV" non-road machinery standards. This is the first time that Beijing will implement the new "National IV" emission regulations ahead of schedule.
(10) China YTO was successfully selected as the "Top Ten Scientific and Technological Progress of China's Intelligent Manufacturing in 2021"
At the 2021 World Intelligent Manufacturing Conference co-hosted by the Chinese Academy of Engineering and the China Association for Science and Technology, China YTO's "full-process unmanned solution for staple food production operations" was successfully selected as one of the "Top Ten Scientific and Technological Advances in China's Intelligent Manufacturing in 2021". The only selected project in the field.
(11) World Agricultural Machinery is about to land on the Growth Enterprise Market
On January 18, the Shenzhen Stock Exchange disclosed that the GEM Listing Committee of the Shenzhen Stock Exchange will hold the 4th Listing Committee Review Meeting on January 25, 2022 to review Jiangsu World Agricultural Machinery Co., Ltd. (first issue). If the meeting goes well, World Agricultural Machinery will be listed on the Growth Enterprise Market in the first half of 2022.